TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sneak peek at a new painting


i thought you guys might like a peek at a painting i'm working on to take to gregg irby fine art tomorrow-- which means i have to finish it by tomorrow! eek!

any thoughts on a title?

i'll post a pic once it's complete,too!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

i'm terrible at naming things, but the circles remind me of early morning dew. i love the painting. your color palette is always is pretty, cool.

please sir said...

Looks great - I first thought of a meadow...like "Hiding in the Meadow"? Let us know how it goes!

Brooke Ahana Bailey said...

oooo I'm loving it - so fresh and so happy - thanks for the sneak peek!

Anonymous said...

I really live the depth of color on this piece.

Prêt à Voyager said...

Thanks for sharing!

I'm thinking "Ginko by the Bay" . . .

Anne

Anonymous said...

thanks for the suggestions! i'll have to look at it some more before i decide. oh yeah, and finish it first, too!

kelly barton art + design said...

how about....kelly's piece. because
this is my new favorite!

i LOVE this!

SimplyGrove said...

I love this!!! The colors are great:) Good job!

dee said...

EEEK! So pretty, Jess! Every one you post is more amazing than the last. How about pink clouds and pomegranates?

(Dude, I know...it's like I'm hallucinating. I so need to go to bed. Do you see what time it is?! But this is what happens when you take a vacation and come back to 45000 posts in your Google Reader! I just finished work...I get to have a little fun downtime too, right?! )

Anonymous said...

ha ha! kelly, you're too funny. and melisa, geez, how many blogs do you have bookmarked?? that's crazy! and simplygrove (sorry, i don't know your name!): thgank you!!