TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, August 08, 2008

ryantown: a new shop


oh my goodness, i couldn't be more excited about this or wish i lived in england more than i do at this moment.


i'm sure many of you are familiar with rob ryan's lovely work, and now you can see it in person in his new shop that he's opening called ryantown!

it's in east london on columbia road, and would you look at that adorable store front! swoon.


and these little bird cards just made my heart skip a beat. they are too sweet for words.
hopefully they'll show up in rob's etsy shop, for those of us who are not lucky enough to live in london. or perhaps this is just another excuse for me to jet over to london to visit my aunt and uncle who live there!


and these vases..... love them. need i say more?

6 comments:

aimee said...

what a darling shop! those vases are out of this world!!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

My heart pitter pattered! I think I'm in love with him and his work, now a shop?!? I need to get over there :)

PS- what happened with the job?

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Glad you found it wasn't the right fit so soon- instead of after 6 years!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right, Krissy-- thank goodness!

And Aimee-- wouldn't you do just about anything for one of those vases? I love them...

Meg said...

I looooooove Rob Ryan's work. That shop totally justifies a trip to london. I think the vases are my favorite.

dee said...

The way they're displayed is so fantastic, too!