caroline douglas... clay artist extraordinaire
i am beyond excited to share this video with you that my dear friend caroline douglas made of her working in her studio-- it's a 24 hour time lapse of her creating a gigantic clay sculpture, and i just think it's amazing!
you can check out caroline's *incredible* work on her website and on her brand new blog (called 'come clay with me')! i promise you will love her work-- it is beautiful and engaging and inspiring to no end. and i'm so excited that she's started a blog-- next up, an etsy shop. i'll keep you posted!
you can check out caroline's *incredible* work on her website and on her brand new blog (called 'come clay with me')! i promise you will love her work-- it is beautiful and engaging and inspiring to no end. and i'm so excited that she's started a blog-- next up, an etsy shop. i'll keep you posted!

3 comments:
won't work for me...? hmf.
Ohhh I can't WAIT to share a surprise I'm doing with something similar.. ;)
Jessica,
I'm a pal of Caroline's (she stayed here during the sculpture show). I just looked at her NEW Blog and saw your link, then discovered your AMAZING Blog. Your work is incredible and I'm happy to know and "bookmark" you. I'll be returning and sending people over!
Lisa Hoffman
Post a Comment