TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

excitement! a new computer!


look! i got a new computer!

my sweet little macbook was just not cutting it anymore, with the increased computer work as of late, and due to a *very* exciting secret development in my working life (i promise i'll tell you all as soon as i can! but for now, it is hush hush, and you can be sure that it is huge and exciting news, and i could hardly sleep last night from the excitement of it), i decided to splurge on the computer i've been eyeing for such a long time.

ryan and i had a lovely celebratory dinner last night (because of my news and also the fact that he is starting med school TODAY! i'm so proud of him) and then took ourselves to the apple store to pick up the new love of my life. i can't believe it's sitting on my desk.

i love seeing my work super-sized now! it is truly amazing.

so i promise i will post more in a little while-- my usual morning blogging has been replaced with setting up the new computer and making it just how i like it. stay tuned!!





10 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

You will loooooooooove it! I have one too. I'm so impressed with what it can do. Plus, it's hot as heck on your desk, right??!

Cindy said...

just because we get older doesn't mean we don't like new toys. awesome. can't wait to hear your news, but will ;).

good luck to ryan!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Hooray! I love my new imac!! It's such a step up from the macbooks :) Good luck to Ryan and congrats to both of you :)

Dottie said...

the anticipation is killing me. congrats on the new set up & work - i can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

It's so weird to see your computer in my computer. Don't you love it?

kelly barton art + design said...

oh...sweet baby jesus!
that is so nice and such
fun exciting news. i can't
wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

oh i already love it! ryan has an imac and i was eyeing it with jealousy everyday, and i'm so glad i finally have one! i love my macbook, but this is sooooo much better.

and i will keep you guys posted on the exciting news as soon as i can. but for now, suspense!!

yasmine said...

aw. super congrats on everything girl!!!

dee said...

WHEN do we get to find out? I mean CONGRATS (to both of you!) but I am so so bad with suspense!

Anonymous said...

i'll tell you all ASAP! I promise. Believe me, I can't stand the suspense of not being able to see anything. SERIOUSLY.