TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

karine leger


i reeeeeaaaaalllllyyy like these paintings by karine leger. like, reeeaaallllyyy really like them more than i can even tell you. i would like to buy them all up right now.


and now i want a cat, too.


please go check out karine's website-- her work is so, so beautiful!!

[ps... can anyone tell me how i can make my computer do french accents over/under letters? the first 'e' in her last name is supposed to have a lovely accent aigu over it, and i feel terrible that i don't know how to make my computer do it!]

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love her work too... now, french accents, accent aigu you hold option and type e, then type e on its own: é
uhm, I think the accent grav is option key + the grav key (next to the 1) and then e: è. The circumflex is option + i, then whatever letter you are typing, and let's see, the cedille is just option+c. I think I got the main ones... this key configuration stuff os on a mac, so if you are on a pc, not sure what the equivalent of the option key is.... how's that for long-winded accents!

curiositist said...

beautiful works!