TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, August 08, 2008

a new painting for a new gallery


i'm excited to share that i've been scooped up by an awesome gallery called gregg irby fine art here in atlanta! i'm creating some new paintings for them, and this is the first one. it's larger than i've worked in a while-- 24x24"-- and i'm having so much fun. much of my work has been computer-based lately, so it's nice to get my hands dirty again. (and my shirt.... boo. i wrecked a tank top yesterday.)

i'll be posting more new pieces soon!


12 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I love it - great work as always :)

/// said...

I looooooove it! :)

Cindy said...

it's wonderful - love the color palette. yay for more new pieces!

YES Gallery + Studio said...

Love this piece! Fabulous! Congrats on the new gallery.

aimee said...

are you kidding me? this piece was totally worth a wrecked tank top. it's outstanding! and congratulations! (when do you do all of this? do you stay up all night?)

Unknown said...

congratulations! that is AWESOME. sorry about your tank. :( i'm "committing" myself to wearing an old apron i got while working at godfather's pizza a million years ago, since i have been wrecking lately too!

love this piece!

dee said...

You're living my dream for me... bet you didn't know that, huh?! Seriously, you are so crazy talented. And I'm psyched for you... that's amazing!

Scatterbrain Tal said...

I think this piece is amazing!
Congrats for the wonderful news. :)

You have a really lovely blog I've discovered only recently!

Scatterbrain Tal said...

I wanted to have another glance at your painting, coz it's been on my mind! I seriously love it.
And when I noticed your wee toes at the bottom of the picture it really made me smile, because that happens to me all the time when I try to shoot something from above.hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I just stumbled upon your blog today. Will be following it from now on!:)

Anonymous said...

you all are just so great, and you make my day!! thank you for sweet comments! and Tal, I hadn't even noticed my toes in the photo! It made me giggle when I saw it. :) That's so funny!

please sir said...

Wow - BIG congrats! This is a great piece - sure to be a big hit!