TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

the painting is finished!


well, i finished the painting just in time-- i have to leave to take it to gregg irby fine art in 30 minutes! life is a whirlwind these days. :)

i've decided to call it 'flights of fancy'-- i'm not really sure why, but it just hit me and stuck in my head, which is usually how my paintings' titles come about.

and here is a detail of the painting, just for fun:


i hope you are all having a marvelous thursday so far!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the colors and gingko leaves.

Mim said...

Very cool, I love the oxalis in it!

robin ann mcintosh said...

awesome, like all your work.

lisa solomon said...

nothing like the last minute!
:)

please sir said...

Yay looks great and neat name!

Jan said...

Ack. I was thinking something "flighty" - looks marvelous!!! Way to get in under the buzzer!!

Ann Marie said...

This is really wonderful. Love the name.

aimee said...

time pressure can be good! it pushes you to take the first association off the top of your head which often is the most honest answer. it's the perfect title!

Anonymous said...

You are truly very talented! Thank you for sharing this = )

Scatterbrain Tal said...

ohhh I really like it! again, I just looove your colors.

Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

i'm happy to report that the gallery people loved this painting, too. it will be going to a big show in jacksonville, FL in a couple of weeks!