TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

lizzy house


oh, lizzy house. how did you know about my love of whales? and also my love and hand-carved stamps and hand-printing? how did you know i would so enjoy your combination of the 2?


the awesomeness that is lizzy house's work is tickling my mind this morning. i totally dig it.


she will have a line of fabrics debuting this year, too, and she writes about how she got the deal on her blog right here-- definitely worth reading. it's a nice reminder to never give up because you don't know who you'll meet or what's around the next corner!

below is a little preview of the line:


and you can buy the print below in lizzy's etsy shop, plus much, much more!


11 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I'm adding her as a fav on etsy now! I love that print with the tree :)

please sir said...

Oh these are so fun - thanks! Added you to my blog love list - no idea why you weren't there before?! I always forget to update!

aimee said...

OH! these are fabulous! especially the envelopes and the lettering!

Unknown said...

these are AMAZING. her work rocks! what a great find, Jess!

and i am LOVING, absolutely loving, your newest painting!! gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you all like them, too! i bet they are even better in person!

robin ann mcintosh said...

I just saw you blogged about over at Creature Comforts! I feel like I know a famous person!

congrats, lady : )

yasmine said...

oh the silverware print is cute!

Scatterbrain Tal said...

ohh thanks for sharing! she has some really lovely works.
I LOVE the whales! how cute.:)

San Smith said...

gah - those whales are adorable!!

LizzyHouse said...

thanks so much Jessica, and everyone for the kind words!

Alexander Santillanes said...

What sweet whales! I picked up a mug with a funky '50s whale on the side in Taipei- it made me think of you. -X