TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

too good to be true?


I'm seriously digging these pieces by super_furry on flickr. But who are you, super_furry? What's your real name? Do you have a website? I gotta know!


Gosh, I really love these. If anyone knows the designer's real name, please do pass it along to me! His work is making me very happy this morning. Check out more here.

2 comments:

Sarah Watts said...

Damn, I love this guys stuff!! Thank you for sharing, I hope you figure out your quest for him name.

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店