365 Project
Have you all heard of the 365 Project? Taking more photos has been on my list of things to do for a long time now, and I'm hoping this will prompt me to actually do it. The 365 Project is a place where you can upload a photograph every day, to document a year of your life in photographs. Cool, right?
I secretly wish I were a photographer-- although in college, photography was one of the hardest classes I ever took! Maybe it'd be easier now, what with all the digital technology. I don't know. I had such trouble in the dark room! Speaking of photographers, have you visited Ashley Thalman's blog, Bird on the Lawn? (Ashley was my wedding photographer, and she is magical. I wish she lived right next door to me.) Bird on the Lawn is the most thoughtful, heartfelt, and beautiful-photo-filled blog that I've ever seen. You'll definitely want to start following her, people.
Anyway, I think I'm going to start doing the 365 Project today-- what better time to start than right now, right?
I secretly wish I were a photographer-- although in college, photography was one of the hardest classes I ever took! Maybe it'd be easier now, what with all the digital technology. I don't know. I had such trouble in the dark room! Speaking of photographers, have you visited Ashley Thalman's blog, Bird on the Lawn? (Ashley was my wedding photographer, and she is magical. I wish she lived right next door to me.) Bird on the Lawn is the most thoughtful, heartfelt, and beautiful-photo-filled blog that I've ever seen. You'll definitely want to start following her, people.
Anyway, I think I'm going to start doing the 365 Project today-- what better time to start than right now, right?



1 comments:
酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店
Post a Comment