TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tim Gough


You guys, I have serious beach brain. I can't remember the last time I've wanted to be somewhere warm so badly! What I wouldn't give to hop onto a plane to Hawaii right now-- and these photos by Tim Gough are just making the desire to be on the beach even stronger!


I love these photos so much. I imagine they're taken with a holga camera or something? The square format, the light-seeped edges.... they're just gorgeous.

Check out more from Tim on flickr right here and his website here. (He's actually an illustrator, but I found these on his flickr page and couldn't resist posting them here.)

2 comments:

Liza Jane said...

these are so so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna go buy a swim suit now! xo

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店