TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

illustrator: emma hanquist


All these textures that Emma Hanquist uses in her work are just fantastic. And combined with the pencil drawings... well, it just seals the deal for me. I love these illustrations.


You can find more of Emma's work on her website and on Anna Goodson's website (where Emma is represented.)


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

just lovely! her work is great. thanks for sharing!

Jamie said...

i love how you share so many amazing artist! i'd never find them if it weren't for your cute blog:)

Blue Bicicletta said...

I love these---so interesting--so many different things going on in them!

ladiga said...

really nice!