TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Fried.

I'm feeling a little fried these days. Like there's a lot of output happening, and not much input to replenish myself. Which naturally leads me to thinking about going on vacation. Does this happen to you?

The photo above is somewhere in Bali. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be there right now!

I asked this question on twitter yesterday, and now I want to ask it here.
If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Bali is at the top of my list at the moment. Also high on my list:

Iceland:

{photo grabbed here}

Morocco:

{photo from André Pipa's flickr page}

What's your dream trip? I'm in the mood to fantastize about vacation!

9 comments:

aimee said...

happy tuesday dear! as for travel? i'll go ANYWHERE! :)

Michelle said...

I've been fascinated with Cappadocia, Turkey lately: http://www.flickr.com/search/?ss=2&w=all&q=cappadocia+turkey&m=text

I want to take a hot air balloon over the city!

rachel awes said...

oh my gosh jess!!..i JUST said to someone that my body is telling me that i could really be nurtured by grabbing a bag & taxi to the airport, & without worrying about practical matters, i would return now to playa del carmen in mexico and soak in some yummy rest for a full week! & i looove your bali pic/sooooulful!

Glue and Glitter said...

A cabin in the woods would be nice! Hiking during the day, hot tub and sitting by the fire at night!

SapiMalas said...

Incidentally found your blog while blog walking. Love it! And I happened to be from Bali :-) What's the odds?

So,
many warm hugs from sunny Bali! X

leel said...

Bali... gulp. slurp. blink. sigh.
february does that :)
never been but would SO love to go. Vietnam as well. And Kenya, Spain, Morocco, and India. We are going on a work related cruise in a month, my first, so I cant complain all that much. Except I keep asking if the can drop me i Haiti & pick me up on the way back. My husband doesnt think so.
but back to Bali...

Swirly said...

I love these photos...my dream trip is to go to Jordan - and I'm headed there in less than three weeks!!

please sir said...

Ok looks like we need to book a trip to Iceland!

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店