brittni wood
Brittni Wood (who you may know as the lady behind papernstitch) recently sent me some images of her paintings, and I was excited to share them with you because look! They're awesome!
Brittni's originally from Stockton, California and now lives in Jacksonville, Florida, which makes me jealous, because I bet it's warm there right now. (Is anyone else insanely ready for spring time??) She's beginning to get her artwork back out into the world after spending the last year and a half building up papernstitch. Check out all the places she's already exhibited, though-- she's only 25 and already amazingly accomplished!
I am always so intrigued by artists' color palettes, and Brittni's is no exception-- I love the muted tones, and I especially love the piece below with all that white. You can see more of Brittni's beautiful work on her website and in her etsy shop.

Brittni has kindly offered a 20% discount in her etsy shop to all of you who read this blog, because she is awesome. And you are awesome. Just enter the code 'TREASURING' when checking out, or convo her for a special listing.
Thanks, Brittni!


3 comments:
cool! look forward to checking out her work/shop!
Simple beauty. LOVE IT~
aaaw, Brittni is so nice and I had no idea she painted as well as all her other talents! They're so great, love the colour palette too!
Post a Comment