circus circus: new patterns!
I posted this new collection of circus- themed patterns on my website last week, and I wanted to share them here, too. I thought you guys would get a kick out of the little bears on bikes and the carousel horses!
This collection is available for license/sale, and I'll be taking it to Surtex with me in May.
Surtex is looming ever closer..... I'm so excited (and nervous)!
{If you aren't familiar with Surtex, it's a licensing show in New York City every May, where artists and designers exhibit their work and manufacturers & retailers come to find surface designs for their products.}
I had so much fun with this circus theme. I may end up adding to it because I love it so much- we'll see!
This collection is available for license/sale, and I'll be taking it to Surtex with me in May.
Surtex is looming ever closer..... I'm so excited (and nervous)!
{If you aren't familiar with Surtex, it's a licensing show in New York City every May, where artists and designers exhibit their work and manufacturers & retailers come to find surface designs for their products.}
I had so much fun with this circus theme. I may end up adding to it because I love it so much- we'll see!


1 comments:
酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店
Post a Comment