TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, February 01, 2010

here's what you're missing...


I'm not sure if I've mentioned this here or not, but I've started regularly updating the front page of my website with new illustrations and patterns several times a week, many of which I don't post here on this blog. So I wanted to give you a peek at what you're missing over there! These are all recent illustrations that I've posted.... with loving words as well. :)

I invite you to subscribe so you can get the updates as soon as I publish them!






6 comments:

ANG* said...

LOVE these jess! :)
so fun.

Tonya said...

I love these. I saw some of them in your shop this weekend, and I know it sounds crazy but I was thinking "I haven't seen those before." Since I read your blog every day I thought it was funny.

I was in your shop looking to see if you put "beachcombers" up as a print. Do you plan to put it in your shop?

vesna said...

beautiful illustrations!I have to buy for me one someday ;)

Lisa said...

These are fantastical! Love all the detail of the dress and the worlds they live in. Thanks for the redirection to your site.

rachel awes said...

i've subscribed & your art is scribed in my heart! oooh, i am particularly drawn today to "jump"! thank you for breakfast dessert! xox

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

Only for you would I subscribe to a new feed in the midst of purging. Only. For. You.

It's a good thing you're awesome.