Blissful Monday
Good morning, lovely people!
Did you have a nice weekend? A good Valentine's Day? I hope so. Mine was lovely and mellow and quiet, just how I like it. :)
There's so much to be grateful for this week. Here's what's at the top of my list:
1. A real live snowstorm in Atlanta! I've been missing my hometown of Boulder, Colorado lately, so the snow was a nice, comforting reminder of home. I love waking up to freshly fallen snow-- how it glistens and makes everything feel really quiet.... beautiful.

2. A very surprising (and exciting) email late last night-- I can't say a word yet, but it's good. Details as soon as I can, I promise.
3. A bad mood turned into an inspiring realization. (And a new illustration to go with it!)

4. I ate my first macaron yesterday on Valentine's Day, and it was intense and delicious. It was oh-so-sugary, which is not typically a part of my diet, but what a treat! If you're in the market for some macarons (or cupcakes), make sure you check out Crumb Bakery in Atlanta. They are tip-top!

5. Trusting that everything will be ok. I've been a big worrier pretty much my whole life, and lately I've been letting it go a little bit and trusting that everything will work out as it's supposed to. It feels so good to relax a little.
And you? Now it's your turn to share your bliss list!
Did you have a nice weekend? A good Valentine's Day? I hope so. Mine was lovely and mellow and quiet, just how I like it. :)
There's so much to be grateful for this week. Here's what's at the top of my list:
1. A real live snowstorm in Atlanta! I've been missing my hometown of Boulder, Colorado lately, so the snow was a nice, comforting reminder of home. I love waking up to freshly fallen snow-- how it glistens and makes everything feel really quiet.... beautiful.
2. A very surprising (and exciting) email late last night-- I can't say a word yet, but it's good. Details as soon as I can, I promise.
3. A bad mood turned into an inspiring realization. (And a new illustration to go with it!)

4. I ate my first macaron yesterday on Valentine's Day, and it was intense and delicious. It was oh-so-sugary, which is not typically a part of my diet, but what a treat! If you're in the market for some macarons (or cupcakes), make sure you check out Crumb Bakery in Atlanta. They are tip-top!

5. Trusting that everything will be ok. I've been a big worrier pretty much my whole life, and lately I've been letting it go a little bit and trusting that everything will work out as it's supposed to. It feels so good to relax a little.
And you? Now it's your turn to share your bliss list!


3 comments:
Sounds like a great list and can't wait to hear the news!
love that new illustration. it's so true... happy monday!
Everything _will_ be okay :P Lovely illustration and I also had a mellow homey Valentine with my hubby...woohoo!
Post a Comment