TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'm on print & pattern this morning



Just a quick note to let you all know that my designs are featured on Print & Pattern this morning! I'm so excited-- pop over and have a peek!

Also, did you know the Print & Pattern book is coming out next month? It's going to be super.
(And yes, I have some designs in there, too-- big thanks to Bowie for all her support!)

3 comments:

leel said...

gorgeous! and yay for being on print & pattern/ the upcoming book. these new designs are amazing!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

awesome for you!!! can't wait for the book :)

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店