TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

illustration: sarah palisi


I came across Sarah Palisi's work on flickr recently, and I loved it immediately.. Her line work, the detail, her use of color, all of it.

And isn't the internet just so cool, Sarah and I have struck up a friendship now-- a girl in Georgia and a girl in Germany. So far apart, connected through the internet. Amazing.


If I were an art director, I would scoop Sarah up to do some work for my magazine-- her illustrations are so visually stunning, I can imagine they'd add so much depth to stories in magazines. (Art directors, don't you agree?)

You can find Sarah's gorgeous work in a number of places: on her website, on flickr, on her blog, on the Behance Network, on her facebook fan page, and on twitter! Oh, and she has an etsy shop and an Envelop shop. This girl is busy! And oh-so-talented.

0 comments: