TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, March 05, 2009

sarah seven: the most beautiful dresses


oh my god, i'm about to jump out of my chair over these dresses by portland-based designer sarah seven. i want my wedding dress to look like that top one, but a bit longer. aggggh, i can't stand how much i love these! wow, sarah is at the *top* of my favorite list now.


sigh. is that color above not absolute perfection?


i saw these on modish yesterday, and i just had to post them here, even though a lot of you may have seen them there already. :)

9 comments:

surfy birdy said...

*sigh* those are all such lovely dresses! i really like the light blue one. the top one is also wonderful and will make a lovely wedding dress! good luck! ♥

Rowena said...

Bee you tiful.

But, what is with all the mini dresses? Couldn't they add just 2 3 4 inches to that hem? I'm almost 40 and I'm done with minis.
Yipes. I'm almost 40.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh jess -- I LOVE the turquoise (i think) dress with the gold belt. it's beautiful!!

lesley said...

ahhh, i love her dresses too... the one with the bird print on it? i swoon.

Dionne said...

Ooooh what lovely girly, floaty dresses.

Cindy said...

they are so pretty and so you!

Karen said...

Wow, those are gorgeous. Great photography too! Yeah, I'm probably done with minidresses now, unfortunately!

Unknown said...

Talk about dress envy. Wow, they're lovely!

Ashten said...

I like all the little dresses!! Those are more beautiful and stylish!!