TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, March 06, 2009

hipopo


these are 2 of only 3 pieces of artwork on hipopo's flickr stream, and i think they are both extremely lovely. i wish there were more, because i think i would probably love them all!

6 comments:

Paula said...

I really adore the first one; there is something very pleasingly retro about it, and it reminds me of a dress my grandmother wore. She was one stylish lady in the 70s :)

Dionne said...

Yeah, these are lovely. I agree with Paula, they have a cute, retro vibe.

please sir said...

Ohh these are so pretty!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

ooh yeah these are fantastic.

so glad I stumbled upon your blogs! such fantastic inspiration.

Leililaloo said...

i so agree, i love this work!

Anonymous said...

I really love the first one!