TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

rowena murillo etsy shop!


when i popped over to rowena's blog yesterday, i about fell out of my chair, i was so thrilled with this painting. it is beautiful. there is such a feeling of trust in it. and movement. i love the red poking out around the top of the rock. i'm seriously crazy about it. so i wanted to tell you about rowena's newly opened etsy shop, if you don't already know about it. her prints are flying out the door already, and with good reason! they're just too, too lovely.

i'm so excited for rowena-- she is a bright light in my e-life, and i just think she's fantastic!


{i wrote about rowena over on pecannoot last week, too, which you can see right here.}
visit rowena's 2 blogs for more artwork and to see what inspires her: warrior girl and small and heartfelt


{this is another fave of mine!)

2 comments:

Dionne said...

These are lovely. So graceful.

Rowena said...

thank you for the shout out, Jess. It's wonderful. I think I'm going to have to learn to breathe in the next few days. I was not expecting such a positive response.

I love it, but I wasn't expecting it.