TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

new pattern: monsters

ok you guys, i haven't been this excited about a pattern in a while. i was messing around with my wacom tablet last night and started drawing these little monster creatures, and this pattern was the result. i'm totally crazy about it! wouldn't it make such cute pajamas??

11 comments:

Dionne said...

Ohhhhh!!! I LOVE this pattern. This is my favorite out of all I have seen of your designs. What cute little monsters. You're right, these would be the perfect makings for pj's!!!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Very cute departure. You should do more kid-inspired work!

Sue said...

Jessica, I really love your work and your blog! These are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!! How do you come with pattern designs so quickly?!?!? I'm stunned that you have patterns up so regularly. Brava!!

Melissa Crowe said...

YES--I WANT PAJAMAS IN THIS PATTERN, PLEASE.

please sir said...

These are SO FUN and would make a great kid bedspread!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Spoonflower stat!

aimee said...

my oh my oh my oh the fabulous things that come out of your head!!

belinda marshall said...

this is incredible! you do have quite the nack for kid's stuff {and adult stuff!}. this could have so many applications :)

Karen said...

Yes--pajamas would be perfect. Or little kid accent pillows!

Rowena said...

Pajamas for grown ups and they would make the cutest curtains in kids rooms...boy and girl.