TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

illustration: nomoco


while browsing through the artists at pocko, i came across nomoco. oh my! these illustrations are beautiful.


i love how she is swimming through her ocean of hair in the above image.
and the colors in that house below couldn't be any more perfect. it's so rich!


check out more of nomoco's work here, and watch the short video below of his moleskine project- it's pretty cool!

http://www.pocko.com/pockopeople/artist/nomoco/illustration

8 comments:

Dionne said...

I love that swimming one too! Her hair in a big pouf - how cute!

The hair as letters one is lovely too.

please sir said...

Wow I love these images - they are so colorful and inspiring!

catyaty said...

I love the blue hair drawing! Beautiful!

Rowena said...

These are to die for. Love all of them.

Carmen said...

These are incredible. I especially love the house. The colors are fantastic.

Cindy said...

these are wonderful! i especially love the swimming hair ans the last one.

Anonymous said...

Itemplatez.com offers professional flash templates, Swish Templates , web design templates, Logo Designs , and Wallpapers...

Avaaaaa said...

Hea they r awesome do you have any info about her??