TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, March 16, 2009

illustration: andy miller


i received an email from andy miller a couple days ago telling me about his newly updated and redesigned website-- i swear, i don't think this guy ever sleeps! he always has so much going on with his illustrations, and also finds time to produce the wizard's hat, an awesome zine/illustration house, with jeffrey bowman.


these illustrations are some of my faves from his site-- in order: desktop wallpaper for kitsune noir, personal work, editorial illustration for the science council, and an ad for sony.


but check out all his work- it's super fun and colorful and i just love it!

6 comments:

Dionne said...

I love the "Future's so bright" one!

chloejessica said...

Oh man! I love the yes one! And all of them. The colors and everything are so good! =)

Chris said...

I always count on you to show me great illustrators. He's really fun.

Kim said...

Really fun work! I love the one he did for Sony and Futures so bright...makes me want to draw!

Anonymous said...

I love that too "The Future's so bright"! Thank you for sharing! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

His work is somewhat reminiscent of Peter Maxx and Peter Baum. Very good stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog, Jess! I appreciate it.