I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)
i agree with candied fabrics - they're equally good for different seasons. do you have the book Groovy Gift Wrap from the Sixties? it's a fabulous compilation of designs from that era, and if you haven't seen it, i think you'd love it! these patterns instantly reminded me of the bright colors i saw in that book.
10 comments:
Ooo This is so fun Jess! I love this one-I think the pink and green one is my favorite!
I agree with Emily. I love the one at the top. But I just have a thing for warm colors.
the top one is my favorite too! i wish i could run through that field of flowers ♥
this pattern makes me happy :D
it is so happy go lucky! i like them both!
Ooh! Love these! To me, the purple one feels more like spring, whilst the top one is a bit more summery...but they're both LOVELY!
i agree with candied fabrics - they're equally good for different seasons. do you have the book Groovy Gift Wrap from the Sixties? it's a fabulous compilation of designs from that era, and if you haven't seen it, i think you'd love it! these patterns instantly reminded me of the bright colors i saw in that book.
gorgeous and very uplifting :)
i like the first one best.
I LOVE the purple and blue - how cute is that!
I love the purple one. So springy!
Post a Comment