TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, September 08, 2008

new painting: 'thinking'


i'm feeling really pleased with the color combination in this new mini painting. it's called 'thinking' and is 6x8", acrylic, oil, india ink, and linoleum block printing on wood.

i believe this one might become a print in the shop.

speaking of the shop, have you pre-ordered your calendar yet? don't forget if you order one by october 1st you'll be entered in the giveaway for a free calendar! click here to get your very own.

6 comments:

please sir said...

I love the color combo too - looks great!

Anonymous said...

awesome! I keep wanting to visualize her with neon pink hair. It's great how it is too. :)

Unknown said...

out-of this world amazing!!! the colors!!
love!!

Anonymous said...

I love that the color combo is kind of new with you, but still totally fits with your look! It's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

jess: i should do a version with hot pink hair!

diana and kelly: glad you like, my dears! :)

melanie: thank you! that's very affirming!

kelly barton art + design said...

wow....no - WOW.
ditto on the "out of this world"
amazing.

safe journey to chicago. i am so bummed i am out this wkd. although squam will be grand, i wish renegade was adifferent weekend.

peace.