TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

daily photography love: .littlegirlblue


oh my. my my my. i'm just crazy about these photos by .littlegirlblue, a photographer from turkey. (a place i want to visit one day, by the way.)


i'm discovering that i really like photography that is exposed in interesting ways (forgive my lack of intelligent terms to describe this-- i know little about photography!)

these have jumped right to the top of the list.


.littlegirlblue can also be seen over on deviant art right here. and flickr here.
*enjoy!*


5 comments:

please sir said...

Oh wow I LOVE these too - the colors are amazing. I've been trying to get similar effects in photoshop - still working on that!

Dottie said...

the street lamp pic is soo great. love love.

ANG* said...

awesome find. just added her to my flickr contacts :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, agreed about exposure--I think that's one of the reasons I was initially interested in Holgas. The unpredictable factor gives the whole process a level of interest digital cameras just can't have.

loveology said...

Wow, what a gorgeous post!
I truly love every single one of them... <3

Thanks so much for sharing!