TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a valentine for my honey!



the fiance is getting a ring from me! the fiance is getting a ring from me! the valentine i made him is the super secret hiding spot for the ring i had made by etsy seller jasonsjewelry and then had engraved on the inside. i can't wait until tomorrow to give it to him.... good thing he never reads my blog!!



2 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

Jess...you are one SERIOUSLY great Valentine. He's gonna be thrilled! Or at least he better be! ;)

What a sweet and loving gesture. I'm melting...swoon!

(ps - I haven't forgotten about my "tagging"...really. I will get to it soon...promise, promise, promise.)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Vineeta said...

Happy Valentines day! :) Awesome! Im sure u are gonna have the DAY OF YOUR LIFE! :)