TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

morris + essex


i meant to post about these when i saw them on poppytalk the other day, and just came across them again in my saved bloglines. i LOVE (and i mean lo-o-o-ove) these block-printed/screen-printed card sets by morris + essex in buenos aires, argentina. they are just gorgeous. the fact that they are all printed by hand is quite simply amazing to me. i would love to see these in person (lucky me, she has an etsy shop! check it out right here.)


3 comments:

Alexander Santillanes said...

Those are awesome. I love the yellow palm leaves, and the tiny zebra. So retro-equatorial. -X

Sas said...

Beautiful post Jess, pure eye candy :)

Very inspiring colours and patterns :))

Sas

Vineeta said...

I LOVE her sense of colour! and print. phenomenal work. They look beautifully weathered and quite timeless- beautiful!