TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

personality matters


this is a drawing i just finished that is going to be part of a promotion for a book called personality not included that is coming out in april of this year, published by mcgraw-hill.

well, it is not official yet, as i just emailed it to them to get the ok, but i am so excited about the drawing i just had to post it right away!

do you like it? it's a little ridiculous, but i think it' so fun!

6 comments:

Seth said...

This is fantastic - so whimsical and fun! And congrats about being part of the book.

Juliette Nelson said...

I reeaally love it! I recognize the girl on the left from one of your other paintings, right? The more I look at it, the more I see! It's super!

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

heehee--looove the roller girl!

Anonymous said...

thanks y'all! one of these days i'm going to write/illustrate a kids book...... my work seems to beg for it. :)

Cromeola said...

I think this is just fantastic!!!
It reminds me of the illustrations I used to get lost in as a child.....they gave me such hope and inspiration......like your art does.
Best
Christina

Anonymous said...

Jess,

I was just catching up on your blog and stumbled on this-congrats!! Love it!!

PS I'm going to be in Atlanta at the end of the month, we should hand out!!

Shannon