TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

rain+fog+art


today it is a rainy, foggy day in georgia, and this is my favorite type of day in which to work.
i love the cozy feeling of it. in boulder, my favorite days were when it was blizzarding outside. although, those days i also loved to stay home and putter around the house. maybe i just like gray days.

here are some things i've been working on... these are going to go to lark & key gallery in charlotte, nc when they're framed and finished.



also, check this out. it's quite fun. {via camilla engman}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see more of your own work on here, especially the work in progress :o)
Good luck with becoming a full time artist - I do hope it works out for you!

ali said...

You are such a talent! I'm so happy I found my way to your blog so I could see your work. So cool; keep it up!