TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

new drawing! new exercise


i had this idea the other day, for times when i'm feeling stumped and want to break through the artist's block (like writer's block).

i wrote down about 100 words (things, verbs, adjectives, actions, etc), cut them out, and put them in a cup. then i randomly picked 3 of them, and created a drawing using the 3 things on the slips of paper i chose. simple, eh?

well, here is the first installment of my little exercise. the words were: STRIPED, PINE CONE, and SHEEP. silly, yes, but so fun!

if you are feeling stuck, i suggest trying it. i think it's going to help my creativity immensely.


1 comments:

Little Willow said...

OH I love that idea! And I love the new drawing!