a few more new things
the new pieces keep coming.
have you checked out my flickr page lately?
how about my website? {it's got a fancy new image on the front...}
how about my website? {it's got a fancy new image on the front...}
Posted by
Anonymous
at
15.1.08 permalink
found in: this is what i do
4 comments:
I'm really loving yor new-look website home page! - the images look great with the pretty pattern around them.
Hi there,
I keep forgetting to sign in when I leave you a comment, so thought I should just write again to let you know who I am!!
I've been reading your blog for a while now, and think it's great!
I do hope all goes well in becoming a full-time artist.
Helen
love the top image (the other's are lovely of course, too) but the concept in the rain, the asking, provocative layers of life.
I love the prayer piece, I've been thinking about it since I first saw it.
Post a Comment