TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ON THE FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS...


Today is a goodie! BUY ONE CALENDAR, GET A FREE PRINT. Nice, right?

And there's still time for some last minute gift-buying! Everyone needs a calendar, and it's my opinion that everyone also needs lovely art surrounding them, so get thee to the shop! I have both of those things.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hehhe, cute! It was great to see you last week girlie, let me know if you plan on moving to our hood, I can tell yo it is way cooler than the highlands, but I might be biased :)))

Connie Norman said...

I love my calendar!!! It's perfect for what I want to do with it. It fits wonderfully in the spot I wanted to put it in, as if it were custom made for my kitchen.
Thank You
Connie Norman