TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

necklace love

Some women have a deep love for shoes or purses. My deep love is for necklaces. These ones are all catching my eye at Supermarket this morning. Hopefully my husband will read this blog post this morning and take a hint!










5 comments:

Michelle said...

I have a total crafters crush on Stone and Honey. Love!

Jess LC said...

Great options! They are all so clean and graphic. I like the Stone and Honey one as well.

jenbern said...

thank you so much!

i too love necklaces and these are all so beautiful!!

Lori said...

I really really really love the first one.

rachel awes said...

i hope you got one of these lovelies, jess! i find myself partial to the hexagon one!! what a supermarket find! xo