TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, December 21, 2009

ON THE EIGHTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS...


Another downloadable treat today-- a Christmas card! Actually, it's two versions of the same card in different colors, but you'll have to download it to see what the other one looks like.


I hope they come in handy as you're wrapping your gifts! Now you won't have to rush out to one of the crazy-busy stores to pick up cards if you forgot to buy them.

CLICK HERE to go to the download page on my website.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute card! I was actually searching for something bright and cheery for the plates of cookies I made for my neighbors and this might just be perfect--thank you.