TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

sneak peek: christmas cards!



here is a quick peek at the christmas cards to come! check in the etsy shop soon to buy some of your very own...

4 comments:

Juliette Nelson said...

Nice peek.
I know, it's been a comment fest from me! I'd been checking in, but hadn't had a moment to let you know ... until now!

Unknown said...

Loving the new collages and tables... good luck in Chicago! Stay in touch and let me know if there's anything of mine you'd like for Christmas, Kate

Anonymous said...

I love these, the colours are so vibrant and composition so great for the holiday season. Looking forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Yes, those penguins certainly appear jolly and festive season ready.