TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

goin' to the windy city!


i'm off bright and early tomorrow morning to drive up to chicago for SOFA! i can't believe it's that time already. the tables look great, and i am so so excited.

so, needless to say, i will be taking a bit of a blogging break from tomorrow until monday, when i will be back with full posts about chicago, the SOFA expo, and an update on what happened with the tables!

have a great week and weekend!

2 comments:

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

best wishes, I'm sure you'll do great!

ChiGirl said...

Ooh have a great time!! Where are you staying? You'll have to let me know what you're up to while you're here.

Also, I just got my print in the mail and it is so pretty. Thank you! The envelope was pretty too :)