TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10/22 collage


i thought it would be fun to have a weekly these for my art-making, to try to give it some structure. the way things are going lately, i'm having trouble focusing on one thing.

here are all the things that are constantly going through my brain that i want to do, all at the same time, and to be an expert at them all immediately :

little paintings, big paintings, gocco, sewing, painting murals, making wallpaper, collages, screen printing, making tables, carving stamps, making stencils, creating greeting cards, learning web design, more marketing, design cool packaging for products, revamp this blog, bookmaking, doll-making....... on and on and on....... i am not kidding. it's a wonder i ever get anything done at all.

so, anyway, this week's theme (begun yesterday): COLLAGE.

this is the first one. it is called "sugar plum." it may go into the etsy shop; i'm not sure yet. keep your eyes peeled!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, writing a list is such a great idea (I am like you, I want all the skills immediately :)). I can understand the not get anything done bit - but I think this is a good start, love the collage.

Juliette Nelson said...

Oh yes. I am affected by this same affliction. At least we're fairly certain we're artists! Hooray for that!