TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, June 25, 2007

VACATION!!


well, i'll be taking a mini blog break because i'm off to palos verdes, california tomorrow for ryan's brother's wedding (as well as some beach time!!), and i'm leaving my little over-worked computer here to get some love and attention at the apple store.

see you all next tuesday! i'll show you some pictures of my tan.....

have a great week!

2 comments:

julie said...

enjoy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a fab holiday and enjoy the wedding!
I don't trust these 'Apple Computers', it seems I hear people mention having to take them back to the store for maintainence all the time...*sigh*