TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

etsy shop: updated!


"silver camel gocco print on yellow"


"glow of porch lights"

i wanted to let you all know that my etsy shop has been updated! i decided ot list some of my monotypes (which are not on my website), as they are perfect for creating limited edition prints of. i would love love love to hear what you all think of them! i also added some gocco prints, and i will be adding more over the next few weeks! i am absolutely obsessed with gocco printing lately. anyway, make sure to check out my shop for some fun, affordable artwork! and as always, i would appreciate your comments on any and all of it. :)

3 comments:

simplyolive said...

i think they are fantastic! it is a great idea too for people who cant buy the originals. i love the grouping of small paintings you have as well. how fun to do that in a hallway or bathroom of your house. they really inspire and delight.

ChiGirl said...

I love the new stuff in your shop! The camel is great! I'm going to need new art when I move soon and will stop back in to your Etsy shop then.

Anonymous said...

I love the vibrant colourful pieces, they have a Moroccan feel to them. Also, to have several on them on the wall in box frames looks amazing!