TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

fun with sewing


i made this little turquoise clutch this afternoon to go with a dress i'm wearing to a wedding next saturday! the wedding is in fact ryan's younger brother's wedding, which means i'm off to california on tuesday morning! sunny beach, here i come...

anyway, i'm in love with the little clutch i made. every time i start sewing i wonder why i don't do it more often. perhaps this is the beginning...

2 comments:

Cally said...

just found your comment on my blog, and then found your blog, brilliant, and your work - also brilliant! i want to spend ages looking at it, and visiting links of the other amazing things you've show (OMG those sugar embroideries!!!) but I am beyond exhausted and must go to bed. If I don't pop by again soon do PLEASE remind me (till I get my bookmarks sorted, I work from a friends computer so I can't clog it up with links etc).

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the wedding this weekend, I would love to see more of your sewing...that clutch is beautiful!