TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, July 06, 2009

patrick gildersleeves


i've written about patrick gildersleeves once before, but i couldn't resist posting about these 2 pieces-- wow, they're incredible! the color schemes are too good to be true. i love how his work seems to capture a moment in a story, and it leaves me wondering what the story is.


you can find much more of his work on his flickr page, blog, website, and in his etsy shop.




http://wowoutrageous.com/

2 comments:

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Hi Jessica, I love your blog, I just threw you a shout out over at http://rockybella.blogspot.com/

Just wanted to let you know!
Blog on!

Chrissy Foreman C said...

love Love LOVE!