TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

floating lanterns in the sky



i'm excited to show you this video, not because it's a really amazing or impressive video, but because what's in it is so awesome!

ryan and i ordered some floating lanterns for our wedding (which, sadly, i don't think we're going to get to use, since southern california is at high risk for fires), but we lit one the other night with our friends and recorded it!

you can hear me behind the camera saying very intelligent things like" isn't it SO COOL?" over and over. ha ha!

if you're interested in ordering some, they are really amazing, and we got ours on ebay.

5 comments:

Dionne said...

I love it!

You could tie them with ribbon and put a weight on the bottom so it's controlled and hindered from floating away too far. All you would need is a fire permit. We got a fire permit for our outdoor wedding in Cali, and it was really cheap. You should so use these!

Rowena said...

That's pretty awesome. How do you keep them from floating away? Can't you just tie them to something?

Mini hot air balloons.

Ashley Thalman said...

Jess, what if we do them Saturday morning.

only daydreaming said...

That was "so cool". :)

Cateris said...

Hahaha I love those! I saw the videos you were talking about and I have been in love with them ever since. I wanted to order some but I have absolutely no use for them. I really hope you get to use them at your wedding!

Hope everythings goin good! :)
-Sarah