TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

which colorway is your favorite?


this is a simple pattern, isn't it? it's called 'lydia', and i think i'd like a chair covered in fabric like this.

anyway, i need your help-- which is your favorite colorway? i have a favorite, but i'm keeping it secret, because i want to know which resonates the most with you.

incidentally, lydia is my most favorite name. when (if) i have a daughter, she will be named lydia, no question.

25 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

I'm going with the gray and yellow, though I like the pinkish a lot, too.

Lydia is an awesome name.

Glue and Glitter said...

I love the top left one. That 70's color combo is the tops!

Anonymous said...

I really like both the two top ones but I guess I'm leaning a bit more towards the top right.

Emilia Jane said...

My sister is Lydia! I'll have to send this to her! It is a beautiful name. She lucked out. Me not so much. I got to be called Amelia Bedelia all my life!

Emilia Jane said...

oh and i like the gray and blue (bottom right)

Christi said...

top left...the grey and orange/yellow...i want some!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments, people! i love getting people's opinions. i have a favorite, but i'm going to wait o see if there are more favorites before i divulge!

YES Gallery + Studio said...

Love the top left and second best bottom left. Though of course they all have merit ;)

Cindy said...

i like the gray and the brown. i'm sorry, i can never choose just one ;).

Karen said...

Bottom left! I would love wallpaper in that pattern/color.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I love the bottom left, but in a chair I might go top left.

Dottie said...

i love the warm grey with orange (top left) too. yumm.

mati rose said...

grey and yellow please, altho i do like me some purple!
great patterns you've been making jess... i just realized i linked your last name wrong to my blog: goncha :) opps!
ps i have a great aunt lydia and love the name!

Mike Germon said...

Grey with blue.

Anonymous said...

OK, my fave is the top left. next fave, blue + gray. Thanks for all the input!

Unknown said...

i LOVE it! and lydia is a sweet sweet name, dear! my fave is bottom right, though i DO love them all!

Anonymous said...

oh, top left for sure! and lydia is a gorgeous name!

belinda marshall said...

love the bottom 2. probably the bottom right best then bottom left but the'd both work equally perfectly in diff settings! would like to know your favourite.
great name :)

Anonymous said...

Humm they are all beautiful, I'll go for the top left too.

Mary said...

the top left (gray & yellow) - and agree about loving the name!

Nicole said...

I like the bottom right (gray and blue).

Vineeta said...

i like the orange and white patterns on brown :)

Anonymous said...

grey and marigold! (my wedding colors :) )

Anonymous said...

I love the purple--especially since you named it Lydia!

Anonymous said...

I really like the top left one. :-)