skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TREASURING HAS MOVED!
I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)
"natalie"my lovelies, i'm so excited about these little lady paintings that i just have to give you a little sneak peek! they are 4x6" (so cute!), and i'm going to be putting them in the shop soon! they are originals and will be affordable! *yes*
they are a little different for me, as they have faces. much of my work is faceless, as you know, so these are a fun direction for me! and they all have names- isn't that cute?
"lila"they are painting on 3/4" thick wood, coated with a glossy varnish, and they are just as sweet as can be. i wanted them all to be sharing little inspiring words for the holiday season.... more to come soon! i'm thinking a holiday shop update might be in order...
"maya"
7 comments:
Oh so cool! I love them :)
they're very pretty jess!
Love them! The hair is perfection in the top photo :)
Prints of these would be perfect for MINT's postcard show.
Love the faces Jessica! It's amazing how much personality you can portray with the faces and the colors and the words working together! Love it!
somehow i missed these earlier! they're fabulous! oh, to be able to draw faces like this. thanks for showing us this side of your immense talent. i love how you've named them. it makes the pieces very personal. you amaze me!
Thank you so so much everybody!
Krissy: I like the hair in that one, too. :)
Mike: I'll see what I can do!
Aimee: I feel like they're more personal when they have names or something!
Susan: please do keep coming back! I'm glad you're here. :)
Post a Comment