TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ramis kim


why don't i ever use this color in my paintings? it is beautiful! and i'm totally enamored with these pieces by ramis kim. like, they're my new favorites for today, for real. :)

see more at tinlark gallery, on ramis' website, her blog, and her flickr page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, these are wonderful.

robin ann mcintosh said...

awesome.

Mrs.French said...

oh my...you have no idea...ramis kimm is my current obcession. I loved how you highlighted her perfect blues..the perfect post my dear. xo t

belinda marshall said...

i never use this colour either! but it looks gorgeous in these works, they are striking!

Anonymous said...

I love them