TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Monday, December 08, 2008

new pattern: fat unicorns


there's a chance that i am the only one that thinks this little pattern here is just the funniest thing in the world, but that is just fine with me, because it is cracking me up to no end that i made these fat little unicorns that ended up looking like fat little my little ponies, and they are marching in rows, into infinity.

when i was a wee girl, i was *obsessed* with my little ponies-- in fact, there is a box full of them in our shed right this very minute. i had a large number of them, and i could name them all, in the order that i got them, too. i was very proud of that.

so i though, it being monday morning and all, that you all might want something to giggle at-- hope the fat unicorns do the trick!

8 comments:

San Smith said...

this *is* pretty hilarious/cute. :) you have a fun imagination!

Melissa Crowe said...

Okay, that _is_ terribly funny, but I'm going to be thinking about these guys all day...what happened in unicorn culture to cause these ethereal, majestic creatures to get fat? Did they start serving fast food in unicorn school cafeterias?!! :-)

aimee said...

so groovy! i'm laughing too!

please sir said...

Oh my gosh I was obsessed with my little ponies too! Love this...

Rowena said...

I laughed.

Funny and twisted. The best kind of cute.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

hehe! the first thing that came to my mind was that photo "unicorns fart glitter"! Happy monday :)

samantha hahn said...

no I'm with you....they're funny...cute and puuurrretttty!

Paula said...

Lovely! I am immediately changing my wallpaper for some Monday morning joy. Thank you :)