TREASURING HAS MOVED!

I've moved Treasuring over to my website, so you can now find it new and improved RIGHT HERE. Please update your readers and subscribe if you haven't already. Thanks!
(You can get email updates from the new site, too, if that suits your fancy!)

Friday, December 12, 2008

new ornament!


ryan and i buy each other a new christmas ornament every year (so we can grow our collection of cool ornaments.... we have quite a few lame ones. :), and look at the shark i bought yesterday! it cracks me up. i can't wait for it to arrive!

i ordered it from robin russell ceramics' etsy shop, and i think it's pretty wonderful!

5 comments:

aimee said...

cool! do you ever make ornaments from your own designs? i can just see a tree lit up with your patterns!

Rowena said...

I love it!

It makes me want to go out and buy sculpey. Granted, sculpey isn't ceramics, but I am not a ceramicist, I'm just a fiddler. Love to make things with my fingers.

dee said...

That is such a cute ornament. I love that idea! Paul and I have a small collection building, ourselves. Now I feel like it needs a blue ceramic shark.

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Ha ha! Not only a mother could this this little shark - he's wonderful (in a delightfully ugly kind of way).

Denise Scicluna said...

that is so original..and hilarious :) good choice!